Hi there and welcome to this session of the Vision Chart project where I am creating a chart to measure Cryptiquest’s progress toward its vision. In the last session I drafted the content for the Vision Chart and the “Our Objectives” page. In this session, I will jot down plans for the review process. Let’s dive in.
I’ve already taken the following steps:
- Created Google Doc versions of the “Vision Chart” and “Our Objectives” page.
- Shared the “Our Objectives” doc in the Facebook and Reddit content review forums.
- Created a press release officially announcing the forums.
- Shared the press release on social media accounts.
- Created followup messages on social media accounts.
- Sent “Our Objectives” directly to confidants.
So far no one has joined the forums but the message has only just started to spread. Once I release the second document (Vision Chart) I may ask for help from friends, linking to the Google Doc. If people respond, I’ll direct them to the forums as a follow-up. I suppose that will work until I’m ready to branch out to strangers for help.
I’ll send out the Vision Chart for review next week, following that plan. Then once I have reviews in and the edits made, I’ll implement the content to the site. See you then.