The “Elements” project was established to create the outline for the crystalpunk super villain saga, Copperwealth.
To create the story elements for Copperwealth including an outline of plot points.
This project will be successful if:
- The product is an outline.
- Topics of uncertainty were identified and addressed by way of deliberate recruitment of subject matter experts.
- Stakeholders were identified and were part of a feedback process before release.
- The project followed Cryptiquest project management standards.
- The project followed Cryptiquest draft and version protocols.
- The outline of elements reports “positive” on inclusivity.
- The outline of elements reports “positive” on uniqueness.
- The outline of elements reports “positive” on consistency and continuity.
- The outline reports “positive” in entertainment.
- The outline reports “positive” in quality.
The target audience is any creator who meets the following criteria:
- Can read at a middle school reading level.
- Can read English or can use tools to translate from English.
- Has a need to create a guide.
- Has motivation.
Sample User Cases:
- A Cryptiquest founder who wants to make a project management guide.
- An indie board game designer who wants to make an instruction manual.
- A high school student who would like to make a how-to guide for a school project.
- EXPLORING YOUR VISION
- Project Needs Identified <M>
- Ideal Solution Fabricated <M>
- Target Audience Identified <M>
- Scope Identified <M>
- PLANNING YOUR PROJECT
- Project Goal Identified <M>
- Objectives Identified <M>
- Tasks List Established <M>
- Project Dossier Created <M>
- PLANNING YOUR PRODUCT
- Research Conducted <M>
- Tools Created
- Protocol: Identifying and Slating Topics of Uncertainty
- Survey: Media Objectives
- Protocol: Identifying Stakeholders and When to Include Them
- Protocol: Version Control
- Objectives and Scope Revisited
- Outline Drafted <M>
- Presentation Format Determined <M>
- PRODUCING YOUR PRODUCT
- First Draft Created <M>
- First Draft Reviewed Internally <M>
- Self-test Conducted <M>
- Self-survey Conducted
- REVIEWING YOUR PRODUCT CONTENT
- Confidant Draft Created <M>
- Confidant Draft Reviewed <M>
- Confidant Survey Conducted
- Second Draft Created <M>
- Second Draft Reviewed <M>
- Second Draft Survey Conducted
- PUBLIC TESTING YOUR PRODUCT
- Test Readings Planned
- Test Readings Organized <M>
- Test Readings Executed <M>
- LAUNCHING YOUR PRODUCT
- Final Version Created <M>
- Communications Planned <M>
- Communications Prepared <M>
- Final Product Launched <M>
- TRANSITIONING TO NEXT PROJECT
- Retrospective Created <M>
- Loose Ends Tied <M>
- Start Next Phase of Project
Product Style and Format
- To be determined after the Production Phase